Its so interesting that a lawyer, even if we dont know him/her personally, can be the most important persons of our lives! This is because they are representing us! After all, they are the ones who fight for our rights and our truth as they were fighting for their own well-being. But it is to be known, that even lawyers have many disadvantages they have to confront with, besides of the extraordinary advantages. Still, the main positive and negative aspects are the same for each lawyer. So here there are.
– Because they are doing a great and extremely hard job, their salary is high. This is one of the most important aspects of any job and the lawyers benefit of this appreciation.
– Lawyers often go on business trips. This is great from personal and professional points of view as well, because they know new people, places, they see other systems and so on.
– Rewarding a lawyers job means obtaining a partnership at a famous firm. This is possible, if one is dedicating his/her life and interest to this profession!
– Another advantage is the fact that a lawyer is surrounded by many intelligent people and this will educate him/her in the future to wish more, learn more and compete with each other more.
– The program can be pretty tiring, since depending on the cases and chores, a lawyer can spend more hours in the office than others do.
– The above mentioned disadvantage also means that a lawyer can miss some special moments with the family and this can ruin their relationship, if it isnt strong enough.
– This job requires concentration to the details and to the case. This includes a lot of stress and if this is not controlled, health problems can occur.
– The job of a lawyer is not the same. Each case means new documentation, collaboration with other specialists and so on. This is considered by some a tiring aspect, even if it may seem interesting at first.
– Defending other people is exhausting.
– Law schools can be pretty expensive.
These aspects are the ones which are concerning most of the lawyers, but in the same time, they have some positive aspects in their jobs, which will balance the negative ones, transforming this job the perfect one for those who like this field. Overall, I think that the lawyers deserve our respect!